Came for a hockey tournament. Rooms were relatively clean(There were 2 beer bottle caps left on the floor in our room from a past hotel guest) and the staff were friendly. Kids had a really great time. Only compalint is that the pool towels not allowed in the rooms so then the kids had to walk through the cold lobby wet on their way to the rooms. Either then that it was an enjoyable stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 in Portage is located about 3 minutes west of the edge of the city. It is a very quiet and safe area, and you are only a few minutes from the central shopping area. Start your day off with our free SuperStart breakfast, then go into town and enjoy the variety of shops on our main drag. After a fulfilling day, come and soak in our relaxing hottub, or for the adventurous traveler, try out our 100+ft waterslide. With our comfortable pillowtop mattresses and our superb customer service team, every night with us is like a vacation itself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 Portage La Prairie MB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Portage La Prairie MB Manitoba
- Super Eight Portage La Prairie
- Portage La Prairie Super 8
- Portage La Prairie Super Eight