“Wow”

Chicanos Mexican Restaurante
Ranked #15 of 81 Restaurants in Quesnel
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are Quesnels original authentic Mexican restaurante all food is made fresh daily. Lots of gluten free dishes and we have vegan and vegetarian dishes also and we are Licensed. Please give us a try!
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Amazing authentic food! I had the enchilada and my friends had the chicken chimichanga . The owner came and visited us a bit. Beautiful lady inside and out

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018

The owner/server here is extremely friendly and will explain the dishes to you before you order. The food is delicious!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

First time here. Absolutely a fantastic meal. Fish tacos so great. The fried ice cream was over the top. So great. Owner served us and she is awesome. What a great job. Well done. Norma is awesome.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Great food, reasonably priced, friendly and efficient service...what else do you want?!

I had the Chimichanga with beef - medium spice was actually quite tame but meant I was able to taste what I was eating rather than have flames coming out of my ears! My wife had Sopes with chicken - mild spice, she figured she’ll go medium next time.

Evidently “hot” means just that, so consider yourself warned!

Kid-friendly...great place for a family gathering.

Good parking access, on the street as well as a 40-odd space parking lot across the street. Decent shopping round the corner, 2min walk, on Reid Street, including all the banks if you prefer to pay with cash instead of debit or credit.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Deebwex
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I go here every Tuesday for Taco Tuesday and the food is great! It takes a little while to come sometimes as it can get very busy with the $2 tacos.

Date of visit: July 2018