“Nice pub, poor menu”

Cuisines: Pub
Cariboo Country, BC
“Nice pub, poor menu”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

The pub is getting a little worn around the edges but still a nice place to have a drink. The menu is extensive and, although we haven't eaten there is awhile, not consistant or great. I think they'd be better to stick with a very small limited menu and make each item well.

2 Thank S&W-82

Quesnel, Canada
“Wonderful!!!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

This was my first visit and it will not be my last. The food was interesting and lots to chose from . All the food was brought out hot and fast . It was all amazing . It looked yummy and smelled like heaven .

It is just a pub so it is nothing fancy but it is a great place to go for a great experience. The service was amazing and the waitress checked back with us and insured everything was the way it should be and the yummy way it was :)

All staff did an amazing job and should be proud of doing such a good job .
I almost forgot I did not give this place a review. So I am happy to encourage you to eat here. This is a place that you want to try out no matter where you live . If you live here your lucky :) If your staying in town and are looking for a place to eat ..This is the one..And If your reading this for some other reason ..Find a reason to come to town and eat here. You will not be sorry :)

• Visited May 2011