“Wonderful!!!!!”

Add it.
Murphy's Neighbourhood Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed July 12, 2011

This was my first visit and it will not be my last. The food was interesting and lots to chose from . All the food was brought out hot and fast . It was all amazing . It looked yummy and smelled like heaven .

It is just a pub so it is nothing fancy but it is a great place to go for a great experience. The service was amazing and the waitress checked back with us and insured everything was the way it should be and the yummy way it was :)

All staff did an amazing job and should be proud of doing such a good job .
I almost forgot I did not give this place a review. So I am happy to encourage you to eat here. This is a place that you want to try out no matter where you live . If you live here your lucky :) If your staying in town and are looking for a place to eat ..This is the one..And If your reading this for some other reason ..Find a reason to come to town and eat here. You will not be sorry :)

1  Thank sweetzzdreamzzz