“Had a feeling”

Granville's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Quesnel
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Granville's Coffee opened in 1992 and has become an iconic gathering place in Quesnel B. C. Always busy with a beautiful outside deck in summer Granville's specializes in Espresso, home baking, complete breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Now includes an attached bookstore.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

On our drive from Prince George down to Kelowna, we needed a breakfast/coffee break. I just happened to look left off the main street and saw a name Granville. We circled around and found the Granville's Coffee. One does not expect to find an eclectic cafe in rural BC. What a pleasant surprise. Order at the counter and be amazed.
You have to stop here and eat!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Granville's Coffee in Quesnel is always a favourite place to stop for a mid-morning coffee and snack or a great lunch. Food is prepared in the restaurant and is excellent. This is not a large restaurant and so at times it can get a little crowded. In the summer there is outside, sidewalk seating.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Granville's is really the only place in downtown Quesnel where I'm comfortable enough that I could spend hours chatting with friends or reading the paper. The staff is always greeting me with a smile and most of the time with my name. I can highly recommend the latte and frappuccino, all the baked goodies and paninis. Delicious! And yes, it gets a bit chaotic at times but that's all part of the charm.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food and drinks are very well made and the decor is very unique. A place to visit if your in Quesnel.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Whenever I'm in Quesnel I make a point of stopping at Granville's. The coffee is excellent, the meals delicious, made from high quality fresh ingredients and a wide range of options. The service is fast and friendly, your meal is personally delivered to your table. Prices are very reasonable. I love the décor and character of the shop, and the humour used in the promotional material. Great place!