“Great food... but that's about it.”
Review of Shark Club

Shark Club
Ranked #22 of 79 Restaurants in Quesnel
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Seems like a popular place. Fairly busy when we where there. Service was slow. Servers are young, good looking, scantily clad women - which can be either a good or bad thing depending.... but it gives you a good idea of the type of place it is. Food was very good. The giant shark hanging over the bar could use a good dusting.

Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Food has been crap here from the get go, stay away from the pizza's, the dough in the middle is raw, just a soggy wet disgusting peice of nastiness, time for a new chef, won't be back as a result of crap food and very slow service.

1  Thank Cohiba69
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I would love to write a full review of the place, but the fact is I can't. The service was so atrocious that I didn't stick around to see if the food was ok. I seriously sat there for almost 10 minutes as I watched 4 different servers walk around (2 of them not even walking, just hangin out) 1 actually did say to me that someone would be right with me after I was there for 5 minutes. 5 minutes later I walked over to her and told her what I thought of the service and walked out.

2  Thank TheDagda
Reviewed February 10, 2012

As luck would have it, business required that I travel to Quesnel during the Superbowl. Checked into Sandman and went for a bite in the adjacent Shark Club. No one here other than staff. The manager served me personally and gave me the remote to watch whatever I wanted. He even "grandfathered" me for the killer chicken wing deal they had earlier for the game. WINGS EXCELLENT. Cost me less then $10. Recommend to anyone

2  Thank NishTraveller
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Stayed in attached Sandman Hotel and ate here three times in a week just because I was too tired to go elsewhere. Has a nice sports bar ambience and lots of televisions to watch Monday Night Football on and they had a wing special of $.25 a wing. Wings not bad at all. Had nachos the next night and it is an AMAZING amount of food but very good. Back to wings on 3rd visit. No complaints except that the waitresses took at least 10 minutes to come over and take my order on each occasion and only after I began looking around and making direct eye contact with them. Initially I thought it was because I wasn't a local (because they were very chatty with the other patrons) however after seeing other persons of color treated similarly to me while causasian patrons were served immediately...well it made me wonder if something more was going on. Otherwise they would have scored much higher. If I were the owner of this restaurant, I may want to keep on eye on this type of "profiling" my my servers lest you end up with a human rights complaint.