“Excellent Service”

Begbie's Bar & Bistro
Ranked #26 of 79 Restaurants in Quesnel
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Jessica is an excellent waitress...service was exceptional..

Reviewed December 16, 2011

A good place to eat in the downtown core. Good menu a fair pricing.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

My hubby ordered half portion seafood fettucinne and he enjoyed it. I ordered stir fry with prawns and it was pretty good - came with good variety of veggies so made me feel like I was eating something quasi-healthy on our long road trip (already overdosed on fries at all other spots). Service was prompt and overall decent value for money in Quesnel.

2  Thank globetrotterinvan
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Begbies is the closest place to a traditional pub. I haven't had a meal here before (that's why it's 3 star) but I have enjoyed drinks with friends. The atmosphere is nice. They could go a little further with traditional English pub decor. Good drink selection and caters to an older refined crowd. The place is almost empty everytime I visit which I love. Overall it's a nice meeting place without the usual gossip/chatter found in small towns.

Reviewed September 19, 2008

My wife had the Special - clam chowder, penne pasta, Caesar salad and dessert for $14.95.

Everything was prepared from scratch - nothing out of a can - and uniformly good. The pasta was done with fresh basil, chicken, tomatoes and lots of red wine. A very pleasant surprise to find such a good place in a small Interior town.