“Gold Dust is gone; now the Blue Sky” 1 of 5 stars

Got a photo?
Add it.
Gold Dust Diner
BC
“Gold Dust is gone; now the Blue Sky”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I used to love the Gold Dust because they sometimes hired a new cook straight from Hong Kong and you could get decent Chinese food for a few weeks (until the locals put a stop to that).

A year or two ago, the Gold Dust owners moved downtown and seem to do their own cooking (not good, imo). The old restaurant became the Blue Sky.

We went twice and the second time was worse than the first. Bland. Bland. Bland. Awful. Never again.

Visited April 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Food! My first Chinese Food Restaurant when I moved to this town. Love it, love it, love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2007