All reviews yogurt clean friendly in town road trip would stay here again fridge amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

I loved this motel! Upon entering the room, I noticed how clean it was and how many amenities you got for an extremely affordable price. Two queen beds, flatscreen, microwave, mini fridge, luggage rack, coffee pot with coffee, broom, hair dryer, dresser, and a spacious tub/shower. 10/10 I would stay here again. If you’re going through Quesnel, you will not be disappointed with this motel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

A work in progress. We were given a bigger room so we could have a fridge with bigger freezer. The room was being worked on and understandably had some latex paint oder.
A one night stay driving north. The staff was polite and helpful.
The motel is on a busy highway so expect truck traffic.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I visited my boyfriend here when he was working in Quesnel. On my last night our toilet clogged, and flooded. When my boyfriend approached the owner/manager for help he just grunted and blamed me and my “period” for clogging the toilet with tampons. (I was not menstruating at this time, not that I should ever have to explain that to anyone, EVER!)

My boyfriend asked to be moved, however they didn’t have another room available. Eventually he offered us to use the bathroom in a room that was being renovated (which he claimed he wasn’t able to rent out anyway). I used the toilet a couple times during the evening and night.

Weeks later when my boyfriend checked out, he was asked to pay for the towels used to clean up the flooding (which, by the way, he instructed us to do, and did not offer to help). On top of this, he was asked to pay for the additional room (which was offered to us, because our rooms bathroom was not functional.) Finally, the owner/manager claimed that he had photographic evidence of tampons that had clogged the pipes. My boyfriend refused to engage and look at them, and left.

Not only was this motel disgustingly dirty, and falling a part, but as a woman I was discriminated against, and deeply offended. Never, and I mean never, should a woman have to discuss her menstrual cycle with a business owner and stranger. It is not a customers responsibility to deal with a hotel’s septic infrastructure.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank Chantal R
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Check in was quick and easy. Room was comfortable other than bathroom very small and shower was not functional other than a cold mist. Breakfast was basic- cereal, toast, yogurt and coffee- breakfast room is basically inside the inn keepers kitchen. Was close to downtown and quiet. There was a coffee maker in room, but no supplies- suited us as included with breakfast anyway.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Discriminating against persons with disabilities. My mother and sister tried to book a room for the night at this motel. My mother went in and paid for the room and went out to the car to help my sister who uses a walker. The owner of the hotel went out and asked my mother to come back in to the office. At that time he told my mother that they couldn't stay there because my sister was "mentally challenged" and would wreck the room. Well, my sister is in no way "mentally challenged". She has a physical disability which she relies on a walker for mobility. My mother was outraged and demanded a full refund. This is disgusting behavior from the staff of this motel and I am asking everyone to not stay here on principle only.

Date of stay: July 2018