See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2018

We stayed at this hotel last weekend. I would definitely NOT recommend this hotel.

The room smelled bad and had not been cleaned well. Hair on bathroom floor, dirty corners. Sheets seemed clean. There weren't enough towels, even though they charged extra for our 2 kids.

The pool area smelled musty, and was very dimly lit. There were dead bugs floating in the whirlpool, and the water was barely lukewarm. I did not go in the pool, but the kids said the water was freezing. There were bugs crawling on the pool floor and there was a big pile of dirt/ mud in the corner.

The continental breakfast was very basic. My daughter had a waffle and it crumbled.

The staff were pleasant, but that is not enough to ever make me go back.

Room tip: Dirty budget hotel
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We booked a room at ramada hotel Quesnel knowing that it will carry the name RAMADA HOTEL but we assumed wrong. The room is so dirty, linens and pillows are stained, coffee machine has old coffee grounds, toilet plunger is moldy and the bed is infested with bed bugs. We decided to move to a different hotel for our comfort. Very unfortunate and unpleasant experience indeed.

Room tip: Ramada Hotel Quesnel can definitely use a good cleaning and please disinfect.
Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank 477unhappyguest
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for team travel because it was close to our competition, it’s a Ramada (which to me is a good name so must be a good hotel) and the price was good. No where on the website does it tell you it’s a motel and the indoor pool is located across the parking lot in another building. The hotel was originally something else (I know because the stationary was still in the room). The rooms were updated (but the dirty carpets and old bathroom fixtures etc are all still there). Sheets and towels had stains. My room came with a well used plunger as the sink and toilet obviously needed help on a constant basis. Front desk was made aware of stains on sheets etc but sheets and towels were never changed. Strongly suggest spending the extra $20 and staying somewhere else.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We rented a room here as a last minute walk-in on a family road trip. We were offered a very good rate. We did not have a credit card but they allowed us to put a deposit down. The room was clean. There was breakfast in the am but we did not grab any because we were in a rush. The hot tub was unfortunately out of order and pool is cold. The hotel was fairly quiet. Customer service was good. WiFi is strong.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the Ramada. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was too firm for my comfort. The room had been renovated effectively to look quite new.

The pool was small but clean. The hot tub had evidence of recent renovation; however, the new look of modern tiles over the old style was very effective. If they weren't working on a patch, I wouldn't have know how old it likely was.

The breakfast was good with waffles, eggs, yogurt, fruit, coffee, toast.

Date of stay: August 2017