All reviews waffles would definitely stay here again no elevator updated rooms the young lady in town a great place to stay close to downtown front desk staff pleasant stay small town mini fridge prince george highway kitchenette vancouver retro
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Was working in the Quesnel area and needed a place to stay. Got accommodations with a large king bed and mini fridge. The location is a short walk to a number of eateries, coffee shops and retail stores.

Clean rooms, updated rooms, friendly and accommodating staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank CaptM2M2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018

This hotel was definitely worth the stay. The young man at the desk was very helpful and courteous and even directed us to a wonderful restaurant for dinner within walking distance. The room was well appointed, comfortable and clean.

Room tip: We were facing the parking and the window opened for fresh air.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Super friendly staff. great quiet hotels with a sauna and hot tub in the main motel. rooms are clean and comfortable... the staff really makes this hotel though... they called and asked if we'd mind parking our motorcycles under their front awning so they could keep an eye on them over night... just about right!

Room tip: ground floor is where we stayed and they were nice
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2018

After paying for our room and then going up to see it, we immediately decided to stay for two nights. The rooms had been recently renovated and everything was very nice. We were impressed with the large size of the room and enjoyed the small eating area in the room. We travelled from Vancouver to Prince George and then over to Jasper and back through B.C. to Vancouver. The breakfast was much better than most of the motels provided. It was the best room of our trip and one of the more reasonably priced. I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2018

I stayed in the Quality Inn during a business meeting for four nights. I stayed in room 228. The experience was not great, but after checking out, it was worse. Four out of the six credit cards used by the group to pay for the hotel were compromised! My credit card was used in the US to pay for gas, which means it was duplicated! So we spent an hour disputing transactions and dealing with the issue. I cancelled my main card and not I will have to spend another hour at least to set up my pre-authorized bills and will have to pay all my bills for next month manually too.

The hotel is renovated, but still looks tired. My room was on the highway, with a 400W light 5" from my window! I was up daily by 5:00 at the latest as there is a lot of trucking on the highway. Avoid room 222-228, 228 is the worst.

On the desk, there is a sign saying that wi-fi is fast and free! Free, yes but Fast! NO. Internet is so slow with a very poor bandwidth. I will get disconnected every 5 mins and the only time it is fast is early in the morning when no one is using it.

The breakfast is the common quality inn, sufficient. The hotel is a walking distance to few eating places.

All in All, this is my last time in this hotel. There are few other hotels in town and I have had better experiences there.

Room tip: 228 is the best if you enjoy the highway noise. Avoid
Date of stay: April 2018