Quality Inn Quesnel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sylvan Motel(Quesnel)
Grace Inn(Quesnel)
View Hotel
All reviewswould definitely stay here againwaffleshot breakfastno elevatorhard boiled eggstypical hoteltables and chairsnice courtyardqueen roomtoastmobility issuesenjoyed my stayjacuzzi tubwalking trailscomfortable bedsa great place to stayclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Spent two nights and it had all the basic amenities. Rooms clean. Beds good. Buffet breakfast basic but what you would expect at this level. Price was reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank John G
Reviewed October 8, 2010

We travel to Alaska every summer and stay at the Talisman Inn on the way there and on the way back. The rooms are very large and the beds are great. There has always been a rocker/recliner in our rooms.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank SandyAnacortesWA
Reviewed September 22, 2010

I stayed one night as part of the road trip I was on. I had been through Quesnel a week before and was disappointed in the stay I had at the Travelodge down the road and decided to try the Talisman instead.

I stayed in a 2 queen bed room, the rooms are very roomy with an older TV in the corner. At first glace, the rooms are in need of some major updating. Having said that, they are in very good condition, just retro in styling. The style is so old, they still have bottle openers mounted to the olive green vanity in the bathroom!
The room was very clean, the internet was very fast, they provided a pad of paper, pen, bath soap, sink soap, shoe shine, the biggest towels I have seen in a long time, reasonably quiet room (you are next to the highway but noise was reasonably subdued), decent continental breakfast (bagels, toast, HB eggs, orange/grapefruit/cranberry juice, oatmeal, muffins), friendly staff, nice hot tub with clean water (no foam produced by jets), fitness center with a bike, elliptical, 2 treadmills and some floor space.

I traveled with people who stayed in a room with a king, and it had a large wooden desk, fax machine, office chair and lots of space.

The room also had some cutlery, plates, a microwave, fridge, dish soap, etc. A nice bonus if you had some of your own food and wanted to eat in.

My only complaint in the rooms are a bit dark and the A/C is the older push button noisy type. Heat is from a baseboard heater supplied by hot water with a control valve. It may be a bit difficult getting the heat where you want it.

Overall - a great deal! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank SkydiverBC
Reviewed September 9, 2010

My recent stay at the Talisman Inn was a complete gong show. When I checked in, the desk clerk advised me that my room was near the rear of the building. When I got there, I discovered that two buildings existed there. Once I found my room, I realized there was no instruction sheet informing me where the spa amenities were nor where the breakfast area was. Later that evening, the inside door knob of my suite came off in my hand. I put it back on and things seemed OK. The next morning the shower knob broke off and the door knob came off again. Front desk offered to move our luggage to another room while we were out for the day. Upon returning, we traded in the old room keys for the new room keys, only to discover these keys did not work! This necessitated moving to yet another room. The management has not responded to my email outlining the problems encountered.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank father_ernie
Reviewed August 5, 2010

We stayed three nights at this hotel. It is on Highway 97 within the town limits. There is plenty of traffic going by in the daytime but quiet at night. Our room was well off the highway and noise wasn't a problem. The room was clean and well appointed with fridge, microwave, coffee pot and cutlery/dishes. The two storey building is simple concrete block design but works well. There is a city park next door with nice mature Douglas Fir trees and a couple of picnic tables. The included breakfast is Holiday Inn Express style with coffee or tea, four kinds of juice, cereal, muffins, bagels, hard boiled eggs and toast. Pleasant staff with a comfortable and clean room. I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple