“Friendly, tasty, kind, tasty”

Old Salzburg Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We've been here before and enjoyed ourselves, and this time was excellent, as expected. Tasty food, enjoyable atmosphere, excellent service. We will be back again.

1  Thank Tkuipers

Reviewed July 15, 2014

The food is excellwnt and our waitress from Austria was very sweet. I cant stop thinking about how good it tasted.The chicken schnitzel melted in your mouth.I live in Edmonton and im tempted just go back there for another meal.....Fabulous!!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Only been here once, but my wife and I was amazed at the standards! Cannot fault it can't remember what we had, 2 different dishes but the food was awesome and everyone we spoke to highly recommend it, awesome decor,good job ! Don't change a thing!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great authentic food. I had the evenings special schnitzel which came with nice vegetables and my choice of side which was spatzle. Excellent. Having started with the goulash soup and an excellent beer, unfortunately I didn't have room for the strudel.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We ate here during our stay in Radium and loved it! The food (we had the schnitzel) was brilliant quality and very tasty and the service was very friendly and efficient.
Highly recommended!