We stayed at this charming little hotel for one night and were made welcome as if we styled for weeks. A delightful small Inn with 14 rooms. Very tastefully decorated. The rooms have TV and Coffee Makers but no Refrigerator. Breakfast is only continental , each item priced separately. The location is good, 2 blocks from the Main Street which has several nice Restaurants. The host is very knowledgable and friendly.
A good place to stay before heading up to the Natl. park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Country Inn is an Adult orientated small Boutique Hotel situated on a quiet side street next to Legends Park in Radium Hot Springs. A wrap around veranda is available for guests to enjoy. We can accommodate small groups as well as solo travelers. Guest love our complimentary HOT/Cold Breakfast featuring quality breads, coffee, juices, tea and a Hot items like Blueberry pancakes and country sausages. We are new owners and we have renewed and refreshed the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Village Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Country Hotel
- Country Inn Radium Hot Springs
- Radium Hot Springs Country Inn