My daughter and I stayed here for a mother/daughter getaway. The value is unbelievable. It has everything you need. Large spacious rooms, a view to die for, first class food and service that you just don't find anymore. When we arrived we were early and our room wasn't ready yet so I asked where a good place to go for lunch was ( the restaurant doesn't open until 5) and he offered to have his chef cook us lunch since he was there anyways. So we had lunch and by the time we were finished our room was ready. The breakfast that comes with your room is awesome. They give you about 6 or 7 different items to choose from and very quick service so you can start your day. It was so nice to have great customer service as that is hard to find these days. They truly care about their guests and just want you to be happy. Anything you need they will accommodate if they can. We will definatley be back again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Citadella Restaurant is situated well above Radium Hot Springs with the BEST view in town. We have panoramic view from every and EACH private balcony, even from the lower floor. Our Hungarian Restaurant is under the motel, with a huge patio, also with a magnificent view and the most delicious meals in an idyllic atmosphere. You can see the Rocky Mountains from everywhere in town, from all the motels, but it is not comparable to our view, just like you see it from an airplane or a bird's eye. Room price includes hot breakfast served in our restaurant with a variety of items to find your favorite one. It is not a buffet, rather a freshly served breakfast made by our Hungarian Chef, just like our dinners. We have an extensive menu for the evening meals, a variety of Hungarian, western and vegetarian dishes. You can watch the sunset while dining or from your private balcony, and the sunrise from your bed if you wish. We have pet friendly and wheelchair accessible suites on the main floor. All rooms have sitting area, new queen beds, new carpets, fridge, microwave and free WIFI. We can provide coffee makers or cattle's in your room.We are located a 1000feet over town by the National Park with all sorts of wildlife frequently walking by. A trail trough the forest starts from our parking lot to the Mineral Hot Springs.We, the owners clean the rooms, so they are spotlessly clean and we serve you in the restaurant as well, very friendly hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Springs Hotel
- Rocky Mountain Springs Motel