“A relaxing oasis in the valley”
Review of Bare Hands Day Spa

Bare Hands Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage therapy, reflexology, and facials with locally produced organic products. Please ph for appointments and find our number on our website.
Radium Hot Springs, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A relaxing oasis in the valley”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Have enjoyed a number of services at this spa including massage, manicure, pedicure, waxing, and facials. I have found the staff to be friendly, capable, and accommodating.

Visited May 2014
BareHandsDaySpa, Owner at Bare Hands Day Spa, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thanks so much Jane. Your loyalty as a client of Bare Hands Day Spa is very appreciated. We love seeing you for the variety of services you have tried here. We hope we continue to be your spa of choice and a oasis for relaxation!
sincerely, the Bare Hands Team of therapists.

Calgary, Canada
“Amazing spa experience!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

An amazing experience!! My husband and I went booked the romantic retreat for the weekend. The hydro therapy bath and massage/manicure were so relaxing, highly recommended! We weren't able to make our original appointment due to road closures but Jean was able to accommodate us right away! Thank you again for such a great experience we will definitely be back :) This spa is recommended if you are looking to relax!

Visited February 2014
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Massage”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The massage good but was not an hour long as specified and pricy. Also, the therapist didn't meet requirements SunLife has for massage therapists so I couldn't claim it.

Visited December 2013
BareHandsDaySpa, Manager at Bare Hands Day Spa, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback is important to us and I apologize that your spa treatment did not meet with your expectations. An hour is dedicated to the massage treatment, however we do take a few minutes to get you comfortable and assess your needs before beginning your treatment, and a few minutes afterwards to allow time to dress, have a drink of water and settle payment. At this time our team does include a BC Certified Massage Therapist who is available for bookings a few days per month. On your next appointment, we would be pleased to welcome you back and if you wish to claim the visit under your coverage please inquire at the time of booking if there is a BC Certified Massage Therapist available. A BC Certified Massage Therapist has recently become a requirement of most insurance companies for claiming spa treatments. At any time during your appointment if you have any questions or concerns, please let our team know. We aspire to create a relaxed atmosphere where you can unwind and enjoy your treatments at Bare Hands Day Spa and hope that we can welcome you back soon. – Jean Potter, Spa Manager
calgary
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I went to Radium for a weekend getaway. We both enjoyed a very relaxing massage experience by very highly qualified staff. We enjoyed a good soak in the hot tub prior to the massage which definitely enhanced our experience. Would definitely recommend.

Visited October 2013
“Lomi lomi massage is amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is the best massage I've ever had! I have hip problems and find it hard to walk at times. This was the best treatment I've ever had. The therapist is amazing. She is even going out of her way to help find someone near me. I will return for future vacations and will book every time. Thank you of showing me there is a way to heal me. As I have spent lots on other treatments. Forever changed

Visited July 2013