“Loved the massage!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bare Hands Day Spa

Bare Hands Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage therapy, reflexology, and facials with locally produced organic products. Please ph for appointments and find our number on our website.
Red Deer, Canada
“Loved the massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Thanks so much Heather for the wonderful massage! You were very professional and skilful and really knew how to deal with my numerous problem areas. I'm glad we're in Radium a few more days so I can visit you again!

Visited April 2013
BareHandsDaySpa, Owner at Bare Hands Day Spa, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Certainly glad you enjoyed your massage - happy to see you again some day.

Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
“Relaxing day at the spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Heather and Leah made our day. by the time we were finished we were both relaxed and refreshed. I had the best massage ever and we both enjoyed our pedicures.

Visited April 2013
BareHandsDaySpa, General Manager at Bare Hands Day Spa, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to share these wonderful words. It is our pleasure to send off every guest feeling, as you described it, 'relaxed and refreshed'.
Calgary, Canada
“Friendly relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

From the moment we walked in we felt right at home. The friendly relaxed atmosphere made us feel relaxed and right at home. Highly recommend the couples mud bath followed by a 1 hour massage. By the time you are done there you won't have a care in the world and your body will feel amazing!

Visited March 2013
BareHandsDaySpa, Owner at Bare Hands Day Spa, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We do try to make all our clients feel right at home with the ultimate goal of pure relaxation. We hope to see you again.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pedicure Disaster”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

The service I received from the women doing my pedicure was embarrassing and traumatizing. I commented that my feet were dry and she publicly in front of other clients proceeded to tell me I have athletes foot. She went on and on for half hour. She didn't even finish the full service because it was the best she could do with my feet. Truly humiliating. I left very concerned. After seeing my doc it turns out I have dry feet. good grief.

1 Thank Smorell
Please accept our sincerest apologies for your experience during your visit to the spa, this is certainly not the experience we would like our customers to have. Please be assured that we have addressed this situation with our staff.
Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pedicure at the Bare Hands Day Spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was a very small area to have any type of spa treatment done. Because it was just our group, we liked that part of it. Pedicures were average, the staff were quick to point out and announce imperfections on our feet and did not spend a lot of time working on the rough areas.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Penny F
Thank you for your review. We certainly appreciate your comments and have taken this opportunity to address and review with all of our staff what is appropriate feedback during a treatment (especially in a group or public setting). Please accept our sincere apologies.