“Friendly relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Bare Hands Day Spa - CLOSED

Bare Hands Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage therapy, reflexology, and facials with locally produced organic products. Please ph for appointments and find our number on our website.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

From the moment we walked in we felt right at home. The friendly relaxed atmosphere made us feel relaxed and right at home. Highly recommend the couples mud bath followed by a 1 hour massage. By the time you are done there you won't have a care in the world and your body will feel amazing!

BareHandsDaySpa, Owner at Bare Hands Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We do try to make all our clients feel right at home with the ultimate goal of pure relaxation. We hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Bare Hands Day Spa

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The service I received from the women doing my pedicure was embarrassing and traumatizing. I commented that my feet were dry and she publicly in front of other clients proceeded to tell me I have athletes foot. She went on and on for half hour. She didn't even finish the full service because it was the best she could do with my feet. Truly humiliating. I left very concerned. After seeing my doc it turns out I have dry feet. good grief.

1  Thank Smorell

Please accept our sincerest apologies for your experience during your visit to the spa, this is certainly not the experience we would like our customers to have. Please be assured that we have addressed this situation with our staff.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was a very small area to have any type of spa treatment done. Because it was just our group, we liked that part of it. Pedicures were average, the staff were quick to point out and announce imperfections on our feet and did not spend a lot of time working on the rough areas.

1  Thank Penny F

Thank you for your review. We certainly appreciate your comments and have taken this opportunity to address and review with all of our staff what is appropriate feedback during a treatment (especially in a group or public setting). Please accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Through a giftcertificate, I was aquainted to the friendly staff of "Bare Hands Day Spa" and Lomi Lomi, which in the Hawaiian language simply means massage; maybe best understood by the alternate name, which is "Loving Hands" massage.
Loving hands professionally massaging and alligning all joints. On the receiving end, I drift off to places I have been and places I only know from travel brochures', I often take advantage of the swimming pool located within the building of the "Prestige Inn", and while I do my backstroke, I admire the beautiful mural, which covers the full lenght of one wall along side the swimming pool.

Thanks Eric for the kind words. We hope you'll be back for more 'Loving Hands' massage.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a great quaint, relaxing Spa! My Boyfriend and I both had snowboarded for a majority of our stay and had a bit of stress amongst us from family/Christmas begining to wear on us.
We had called in last minute, just to see if we would be able to book for a Mud Bath, Massage and facials, but they were booked.
They did however put us on a "wait list" just in case of a cancellation. We lucked out and they were able to put us in at the end of their day!
They use great products and are so very friendly! They even give you those little extra personal touches - like because I was stressed I was given some essential oils to help calm me and more information on how to repair my skin from the sun damage (while Boarding etc.) and how to use the products to their fullest benefit!
After such a great relaxing expirience the drive home was a hard one to do. If you like the products they use, which you will, you can purchase most of them there and if not available, you are give a card and samples of what they did use so you can know what to purchase outside of the Spa.
Leah & Jean were fantastic! I enjoyed my deep tissue massage from Leah (I like alot of pressure) and Justin enjoyed his Lomi Lomi massage from Jean! Thank you both ladies! - Justin & Erin

1  Thank EmJ621
BareHandsDaySpa, Owner at Bare Hands Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thanks for the kind words Justin & Erin! We look forward to seeing you again when are next in Radium.