“Wonderful Massage and Facials”
Review of Bare Hands Day Spa - CLOSED

Bare Hands Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage therapy, reflexology, and facials with locally produced organic products. Please ph for appointments and find our number on our website.
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am a regular client of Bare Hands Day Spa in Radium - usually weekly for both Massage and Facials. Probably one of the best massages I've ever had, and I especially like the atmosphere that comes from the warmth and genuineness of the staff. I go early and use the pool and hot tub. Recommend Heather and all her staff highly.

There are newer reviews for Bare Hands Day Spa

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've been to Bare Hands Day Spa a hand full of times for massages and always had a great experience. Heather, the owner, is extremely experienced and knowledgeable about aches and pains and much more! she takes time to ask what area(s) of your may need attention, also she explains what she's going to do and asks for your feedback without interrupting your bliss!

I'll be sure to return to Bare Hands.

2  Thank Andrea T