We received a very good seniors discount rate for our room thus making this hotel affordable for us this summer. Hotel is right beside the hiway making it easy to access. Hotel and our room presented very nicely. Our room was clean, a good size, with nice furniture, and good size bathrooms with fluffy towels and upscale toiletries. The bed was the typical firm hotel bed; flat-screen TV was very wide and mounted on the wall. This room had a fridge and two small tables for multipurpose use. Two comfortable upholstered chairs were placed beside a floor lamp. A chest of drawers under theTV was missing so if a guest were staying long term, there would be no place to unpack belongings. Be prepared to hear the heavy doors to the rooms making a really very loud noise each time the door is closed. We also heard the thudding noise of children running in the hall after 9 pm. The well worn coffee maker in my room needed replacing as it detracted from a high price room. The pool is not a hot springs pool, but the pool is indoors and heated. No breakfast is included in the room rate. Hotel has a restaurant on the premises. We ate at the Salzburg Restaurant, a block away from the hotel, and enjoyed the generous, tasty portions. There is a good sized food market across the street. Without the generous discount we would not have considered staying at this hotel and would have booked a room instead in an economy hotel in nearby Invermere. The appointments in the room are similar to that of a Holiday Inn Express but with a much higher rate. Thus I have downrated the value at this hotel. However, this town might just be a pricey place to stay due to the hot springs attraction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant inn offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, meeting & banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs