My friend and I needed to get out of the city, so decided to visit Radium. We had purchased a great deal off of Living Social. In the past, we've found that those deals usually are being offered to bring in traffic due to some deficiency. When we arrived and saw that they were doing some renos, we immediately grew concerned and thought that we'd have interrupted sleep!
In reality, the Prestige Inn turned out to be a real gem! The frost desk staff were helpful and knowledgeable. The rooms were lovely and comfortable. Everything was perfect! Radium is definitely a summer town and as we traveled in the winter, we worried that there wouldn't be many places to eat. Prestige is again nice because of the pub and restaurant attached. Plus there' s a delightful little coffee shop a block or so down the road.
We enjoyed our getaway and can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant inn offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, meeting & banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs