All reviewsbbq areasoaker tubideal stopwaffle makerthe ownerroom was cleancentral locationthe ritztables and chairsstayed here for nightspleasant stayhot poolsmountain sheepcontinental breakfastgrocery storecerealbanff
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We came through radium after a long day of driving. Drive through to Invermere to look for a hotel. Most were too expensive or booked. The kids wanted a pool so we drove back to Radium. The kids were tired and cranky so I was getting there too. We stayed at the big chain hotel as it had a pool and was well known. It was nice. My husband walked down the road and saw the Park Inn. He stopped in and talked to the manager who showed him around to the rooms and the Pool. Awesome! For more than half the price we could stay in a room that was even bigger than the more expensive one. The room was spotless and the kids rate the pool as "10 cannon balls out of 10"! The manager was so nice and helpful with where to eat, where to visit and what to do. He even had laundry facilities. We needed to wash clothes because we were able to stay 3 extra days because of his prices. We are already planning to come back for a weekend and again next year. We will not stay anywhere else!!! Thanks Nazir!! You were awesome! North family, Calgary, Alberta

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have to say my Family and I have stayed at this motel before and we have only had a positive experience. Our room ( 2 bedroom suite and room # 2 ) was very clean and the sofa bed had had clean linen. The kids were fighting as to who was going to sleep on it as apparently it was very comfortable.

It was on the main floor and not too far from the indoor pool. It is in the main building which is a little older than the other 2 buildings but it was sufficient for our needs. It had a full kitchen and the fridge and stove were clean.
There was a new tv that had been installed and we also had free wifi - woohooo
I have to say that i was quite surprised with the negative comment made about the cleanliness of the motel.

We found the staff to be very friendly and accomodating, they were onhand to deal with any issues or on any upcoming events in and around the area.
The motel is located on a quite street and across from the playground (which has been renovated) and ball diamond.
We had a great time playing baseball, frisbee and even just throwing the football around. When it did get hot outside we took the kids into the motels indoor pool.
We also used the bbq area every night. The bbq area is covered and has all your bbq utensils. We did forget the ketchup and the Manager Nazeer was so pleasant that he offered his own.
So thank you Nazeer!

We had a wonderful stay and we will be back again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at the Park Inn four years ago and had no issues. Two nights ago, however, was a totally different story. My wife and I and our three small children rented a two bedroom suite with a kitchen in the old part of the hotel. I can live with old and needing to be renovated. What I can't live with is unsanitary and unsafe. The carpets were not vacuumed and still had pieces of food and bits of garbage in them. There were bits of food on the range hood and in the cupboards. The fridge was a nightmare, with a pool of some sort of liquid at the bottom and the crisper drawer had pieces of food and dirt in it. The dishes and serving bowls had not been properly washed and still had food on them. The bath tub had rings. There were bits of I-don't-want-to-imagine-exactly what stuck to the wall near the bathroom light switch. But the part that absolutely grossed us out was when we pulled out the hide-a-bed for our daughter to sleep in and found hairs and bits of blood in the sheets. After that, neither my wife nor I slept very well in our mirrored bed, wondering about what was crawling around in those mattresses. And then, after we left, I noticed I had a skin rash on both arms, but I'm not sure if it came from the sheets, the pool, or the hot tub. There are other things I could mention, like when I asked the manager if they could clean out the fridge that we needed to keep our food cool, he replied by asking me if it could wait until tomorrow. And when I said to the manager that this was the dirtiest room I had ever stayed in, he simply apologized and said nothing more. Frankly, at $125 for the night, we were totally ripped off. We will not be staying in this hotel ever again and, on the basis of what we saw, I am surprised that the health inspectors allow this place to stay in business.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Barry R
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stay in Radium Hot Springs a lot, though this was the first time we'd stayed at the Park Inn. New ownership here as of spring 2013 and some improvements have already been made and some on the way. The old building is a vintage motel building that seems to have been reasonably kept up and is where we stayed, and I know of the newer buildings to be even better. Great location and yes, a pretty good stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rhighet
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had an excellent stay at the Radium Park Inn, I was travelling with my elderly parents, and Nazir, the Manager, saw to it that we had a ground floor unit, that would have ample room and privacy for us in a two-bedroom unit with a full kitchen. It met our needs perfectly, and our whole stay was very pleasant. The pool and hot tub are just great, parking was right outside our unit and the great flowers in planters everywhere made the place look inviting and fresh. since this property is off the highway, it was very quiet, and we had a great sleep every night. thank you for a wonderful stay. we will definitely be back again.

Room Tip: I would recommend talking to the manager, Nazir, and telling him what your needs are. He is very helpful, and very willing to satisfy every customer. The gazebo had barbeque facilities, so remember to pack those steaks!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family