“Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Mt. Cobb, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ate outside for breakfast on a beautiful sunny day. I had a ham, egg and cheese crepe, my wife had one with apples, honey and brie. We also had a latte and a cafe au lait. Service was friendly and relatively fast considering how busy they were. This is a great place to start your day.

• Visited July 2012

Rimouski, Canada
“Délicieux, atmosphère conviviale, et bon marché!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I had a delicious smoked salmon crèpe for lunch, sitting on their sunny patio, although the inside also looked very inviting. The waitress was very busy but extremely friendly and helpful nonetheless. I was too full to ask for a desert crèpe, but something tells me I'll be going back for more!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Alex R
Vancouver, BC
“A gem in Rimouski”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I gave Crepe Chignon a try after reading the TripAdvisor reviews. It was also recommended by the front desk of the hotel.

There was a very good selection of savoury crepes and a small but good selection of other hotel appies and main dishes. I had the escargot in blue cheese and duck breast with brie/marmalade as appies. Both were very good.

I did have a savoury crepe (of course!) as the main and it was pretty decent. A good size with chickpeas on the side.

Originally, I ordered the table d'hote which included an appy and dessert for about an additional $9 (I think) in addition to the main. However, I was pretty stuffed after that and couldn't try a dessert crepe.

Overall, I would return. Service was good and, more importantly, the food was very good.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Braindrain
ottawa
“Atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The place had a lot of vitality as soon as I walked in. The menu is a little innovative so they helped me choose something suitable. Crepes but not just sweet stuff. I would go back. Good for breakfast lunch or dinner but more pub style than fine dining.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Srfdad
blue ridge mountains
“Delicious crepes and more...”
Reviewed October 11, 2009

Had a very pleasant dinner here on a Sunday evening. In addition to a wide variety of crepes and other selections, they offered a table d'hote that included a choice of starter, crepe, dessert, and coffee/tea/infusion. We each had a small antipasto of marinated vegetables; a saumonee florentine crepe (which was hot and flavorful); a buerre-sucre crepe and a peche' (dark chocolate brownies, ice cream, whipped cream, & topping -- large and decadently delicious) for dessert; and a coffee and a green tea. Instead of wine, we had a bottle of Degel still, Quebecois cidre (for $19), which was very good. Our server was very friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. It seemed to be a popular spot with the locals -- very good food at good prices -- and wine, too.

1 Thank glassyraven