“Beautiful experience!”

Ranked #4 of 114 Restaurants in Rimouski
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Discover Korea's Delicious Secret
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband, son and I took a weekend off to hit the road this weekend. We arrived to Rimouski and were looking for a good restaurant to eat... Who would have thought we could find a Korean restaurant in this small city? My husband ordered a "bibimbab", which came out in a volcanic bowl. The dish remained hot for the entire time. I ordered a "Bentot", which came with rice, meat and other side dishes. There were nori sheets so my son had fun making his own sushi. Since we went during lunch time, a soup and drink were included for both of us. Loved the service! The owner of the restaurant, a Korean lady, came out and made sure everything was comfortable and good. Thank you for the amazing experience! We will definitely come back!

1  Thank Joseph_1123

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I live in Montreal and went to Gaspe for vacation.
We passed by Rimouski and found this amazing restaurant.
Even though the price is a little high... it is worth it@
The food is amazing and the plate was enough to make my tummy happy.
I will definitely go back!
Thank you for the amazing experience!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

this restaurant is downtown, open everyday.
the service is good and the food is even better.

1  Thank savans
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I live in Rimouski and although this restaurant has been in business for a couple of years, this is the first time I went there for dinner. I should have gone sooner! This is one of the few really excellent restaurants in Rimouski.

I know nothing about Korean food, so I ordered a barbeque dish, called Barbecue Coréen (Bulgogy). It was delicious and beautifully presented. Since I ordered it as a "table d'hôte", a complete meal, I also had a choices for soup, an appetizer, tea and dessert to go along with the main dish. Everything together was $31. It was well worth it. Everything was delicious and I would definitely go back again.

The waitress was friendly and helpful and during the evening. The owner, who is from Korea, is the head chef. She came out during the evening and stopped at each table to ask if people were enjoying their food. Go and enjoy!

2  Thank mel024
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The storefront was very unassuming and I almost didn't go in but something drew me back. There are so many restaurants in the area this one has pictures of the dishes but I find they never seem to be a good way to charm the potential customer. Once I stepped inside I could see that these people really care about their little restaurant. The finishes were quite nice and the place mats were made of wood slats instead of paper or cloth- a nice touch but a little sign how things are done there. The dish I selected with the patient help of the staff came in a heated bowl made of buffed volcanic rock. The rice and vegetables continued to stay warm and actually slow cook through the meal so it seemed to get better as I ate it, rather than cooling down. It was a healthy tasty meal served in a place where people genuinely care about what they do. I will definitely come here again

1  Thank Srfdad