“Fantastic BBQ”

Traveling Smoke Show
Ranked #29 of 51 Restaurants in Sooke
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Quality of the food is fantastic, but what sets this place apart is the uniqueness in the menu. Salami fries and PLT (porchetta in place of regular bacon) are some of the highlights. Definitely worth checking this food truck out.

1  Thank loganlevine .

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Went to Sooke Night Market to catch the Traveling Smoke Show. Might end up being our regular Thursday night family outing because food was that good!

1  Thank Janet K
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have never had Poutine as a starter and then an entree :) The service was amazing and I would definitely follow this truck around. I might even get an RV so I never miss a meal or a full truck stop blow out. I am gonna be haulin the fly over states in a diaper this week!

2  Thank Marcie P
Reviewed June 15, 2014

got some food from the traveling smoke show last week.. was unreal! the service was amazing and the food was INCREDIBLE. I highly highly reccomend it. salami fries were unbelievable! thank you the traveling smoke show for the most amazing food experience!

1  Thank Sammy P
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I've been multiple times and I'm never disappointed everything on the menu is incredible! I definitely recommend this to everyone on the South Island it's worth the drive to east Sooke.

1  Thank BPollack16