“Lucky to be locals”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Sooke
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My wife and I feel truly spoiled to have this place 10 minutes down the road from us. The first time we visited, we knew it was something special. Within 2 minutes of being greeted and chatted up by Phil, I said to my wife, "I don't care if the food is crap, I'm coming back!". What a nice surprise to find out that the food was not crap. The food here is amazing! Fantastic dishes, tasty treats, and delicious drinks. Sheena, who co owns with Phil, makes the best food with the freshest ingredients. Prices are VERY reasonable for what you get. So happy for these two. A business is only as good as those who run it. This place is a gem! Well done you two. Thanks for opening! Lee and Angie from Sooke - A.K.A - Cal and Dana

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I am truly blessed to have Shirley Delicious as my new local go to.
The staff are genuinely amazing and good people who LOVE what they do.
I have tried almost everything there is to eat/drink there (I go there a few times a week) and everything is always top notch!
Fresh ingredients, beautifully presented- so much attention to detail.
Treat yourself to a trip to the beautiful area and visit Shirley Delicious- you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband and I have travelled the world and we have found the ideal cafe with fantastic coffee and brilliant food, Philip made us most welcome every time we went. Next time we are house sitting on Vancouver Island we will call in for lunch and a coffee. The Sheringham lighthouse further on down the same lane is also worth a visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a great little cafe. Coffee was awesome as was the breakfast. But the best part is Phillip who greets everyone who comes in the door and makes you feel more than welcome. You can visit this cafe on a rainy misty day and still feel the sunshine from Phillip. Would love to come back in the summer and sit on the deck.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This place is a gem! I have been to MANY cafes, and this topped any coffee that was ever made for me. I walked in a stranger and out a friend, satisfied and full, happy to ever go back. We need more business owners like this - Happy, welcoming and a smile to remember. Thank you shirley delicious for the amazing croissant filled with chorizo bell peppers and cheese, and the latte with the beautiful taste topped with the classy latte art.