Review Highlights

best charter ever

Reviewed September 10, 2015
Margie H
Waterloo

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

John was friendly and easy to spend the day with. He also seemed very know a gable about where to take us. This was my first time fishing in the ocean and I loved every second of it. This is a great activity for a couple, father & son or a couple of friends. I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Captain John picked us up at our hotel ,,in 2 min he had us laughing, joking, singing and having the time of our lives and we weren't even fishing. we had a 30 mile ride to his boat when we got there we were off the dock in 5 min and fishing in 10. the boat was very clean and kept up,the fishing equipment was very nice.We saw a huge orca,porpoises,and eagles all 80 yds from the shore.we landedseveral springs as John called them and we lost some no fault of John,s. I have never been a fan of charter fishing I guess I never had the right captain . We will be back again.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went out with John on Sat morning and had a great morning on the water. The fishing was slow but not by Great lakes standards. We had a lot of knock offs and brought in about ten fish into the boat having to let six go either because of species or slot or whether they where hachery or wild. We had our five year old grandson with us and he never had a dull moment. John works very hard at changing baits and tending the rods. We will be back again. Thanks John.

Date of experience: July 2013