“Highly recommend Point-no-Point”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sooke
Point-No-Point Resort
Ranked #1 of 18 Specialty Lodging in Sooke
Reviewed September 1, 2009

My husband & I stayed at Point-no-Point for our 10th anniversary and I can't say enough good things about this place. We stayed in cabin 12 and it felt like we were the only ones there. The bed is in a loft which is very cute but you do have to watch out or you might bump your head. The hot tub on the deck is completely secluded. While you are there you should eat at the restaurant. The food was just fabulous.
We will would go back in a heart beat.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 5, 2009

I spent a week here with my elderly Mom in a two bedroom cabin (#11). The ocean views were wonderful. Our cabin was carefully located so that you couldn't see, or hear, anyone else. (I would avoid the duplex and fourplex cabins. It could be a problem if you ended up with inconsiderate neighbors.) My mother spent every day in a comfortable rocker enjoying the view. I hiked around the property and spent a lot of time at their beach house which is in a sheltered cove. Be aware that you must drive 20 min to Sooke to find a grocery store and there isn't anywhere nearby to have breakfast so arrive prepared to fix your own.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed May 28, 2009

My husband and I have just returned from two nights in Cabin B. We really don't have a negative thing to say about PNP. It was our fourth time there, and we just love it ! It is our absolute favourite close-to-home "get-away". The owners were in evidence, but always smiled, and were not intrusive at all. All the staff were excellent all the way, from the moment we made the booking, until we checked out.
We love the way things don't change much at PNP over the years. We have stayed in Cabins E & B. This resort was spotless. The cabin was spotless. We walked from one end of the resort to the other and all over the beaches, the Point, and the Beach House, and there is not a piece of litter to be found anywhere.
We have had lunch in the Restaurant in the past and it was excellent, but just did our own cooking this time. One day we went down to the Beach House and had a weeny roast over the fire-pit.
Not much else to say. It is a first class resort.
Come and enjoy time away from your cell phone, t.v., phone, computer, blackberry, etc. etc. Bring your own food and drinks and books, etc. etc. and enjoy a magical and really relaxing time. Love this place for what it is... no room-service, etc. You are left completely alone to relax and enjoy and unwind. Have fun !

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VancouverIslandAnne
Reviewed May 11, 2009

Morning coffee on our private deck with the waves crashing, watching the wildlife in peace and tranquility
Beach combing and walking down the the beach house for a private fire and Weinie roast
A bowl of chowder on the cliff top restaurant complete with binoculars to watch the scenery
Cooking our own beautiful meals ( the kitchen could have a few more utensils ) and enjoying them while we sip in front of the real wood fire
Finally a soak in the jacuzzi again on the deck with the waves crashing and sun setting AAAAAHHHHH we will be back

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2009

I recently returned from a weekend at this magical place I had heard about some 6 years ago.
To celebrate 2 very special birthdays I took my elderly Mom and my sister to this resort while visiting from Ontario. We stayed in cabin 9 which worked out perfectly as my Mom has much reduced mobility.

Our weather cooperated, the environment was so peaceful,the staff were most helpful and accommodating... dinner and lunch were amazing although pricey. All in all a wonderful place. My sister and I are now scheming to return by ourselves! For 2 people we would recommend the Hummingbird cabin. It is fabulous and looks over a beautiful sandy secluded beach! Can't wait to go back! Judy Lamb Peterborough Ontario

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed December 11, 2008

We stayed at PNP for a long weekend last fall. It was a getaway for my partner's birthday, and we had a great time at the resort. This is a no frills kind of place. The kind of place that you go when you want to read and lounge all weekend, and not be bothered by your blackberry or e-mail or work. I say no frills because this is not a luxury resort, although I would argue that the linens on the bed were very high quality, as you would find in a 4 star hotel. Our cabin was private, with a hot tub and fireplace, and very clean. PNP allows dogs, which was also great for us. The view is to die for, as is the beach which is only a short walk away. In general, service was wonderful and friendly, as was the dinner we had at their restaurant. I highly recommend PNP for a weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of Seattle.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 31, 2008

We have been to Point No Point every single summer for the past 19 years. In that time, we have lived in Seattle, WA, Pittsburgh, PA and now Encinitas, CA, but have always returned.

We have always loved the owners, the staff and our experiences here.

This place is very special to my husband and myself. We go for a week at a time, and always say that it isn't enough. The staff and owner have been unfailingly kind. We usually stay in cabin 12, but also like 13, 14, 15, 16.

This is a beautiful place and you will love it.

Stayed: July 2007