Point-No-Point Resort
FourPoints.com
$168
HIExpress.com
$69
Villa Eyrie Resort(Malahat)(Great Value!)
$193
$178
Priceline
$197
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeach househot tub on the deckwood stoveget awaywalking trailscrashing wavesfire pitbring your ownprivate trailsown mealspair of binocularsblue jayfull kitchenprivate cabinsalt and pepperwi ficozy fireplace
Reviewed March 31, 2004

My Husband and I went here for our honeymoon. It was awsome! We stayed in the Jacob's creek cabin (cabin 12), and although smaller than I thought it would be, it was perfect for us. We had our hot tub on the balcony, with a great view of the ocean. We were quite secluded as well. Everyday we'd find some new trail to hike and found new beaches to wander. We went the first week of January, so there weren't very many other people at the resort. The weather was also great for the time of year, so that was perfect as well. I'd love to go back anytime!

7  Thank Dianna G
A TripAdvisor Member
Victoria, BC
Reviewed March 6, 2004

Point no point is an amazing place, i spent one wonderful night there in January and it was a dream. The surroundings are beautiful and the cabin was PERFECT, it had everything you could possibly need or ask for, and was extreamly cozy and comfortable, i highly recommend it if you are looking to stay at a place that you will never forget! :)

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 25, 2004

We found it to be quite a long drive into no where it seemed. Upon our arrival we were pleasantly surprised with the surroundings. We stayed only one night but would not recommend that to anyone as we didn't get time to explore the surroundings so can't comment on the nature part of it. We booked in for dinner and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the meal and the presentation was supurb. The hot tub on each deck was a great idea. All in all I would recommend it to folks.
After reading some of the other reviews I have to say that I was amazed that there was no 1 -800 number to call and also no confirmation by e-mail either, not too professional in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2003
3  Thank angeliclovebug
A TripAdvisor Member
Vancouver, BC Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2004

We were there for 4 days of peace and relaxation. The room was breathtaking, we loved every minute of our stay. We arrived in late June the weather was not on our side, but that didn't matter. The photos of our stay will always leave us wanting to return and we will.
We believe 5 stars is not enough, it was nothing short of "Falling in love again". We will be back again and again.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 6, 2004

My Wife and I booked a 5 day stay through Christmas at Point No Point.
I pre-booked our cabin over 2 months prior to our stay. The price schedule listed by the resort was $160 Mon. to Thurs. and $190 Fri.
Weekends & Holidays. With no e-mail or mail confirmation outlining our stay we believed That 3 days (Mon. to Wed.) would cost $160, and 2 days (Christmas & Boxing Day) would cost $190.

Upon checking out on the morning of the 27th, I discovered that all five days were $190. Apparently the resort considers that the Christmas Holiday pricing begins on Dec. 19th! (Which is not listed anywhere on their brochure or web site).

When my Wife told the checkout person that that wasn't the price outlined in the brochure, the checkout person curtly answered with, "Oh, I know what the brochure says." She offered no explaination other than "you were probably told the price when you booked the cabin". With other patrons waiting behind us and the checkout person treating us rudely, we paid the bill & left.

The checkout experience almost completely erased any good comments I have for this place!

I will say this though, with the exception of our checkout experience, this is a wonderful place to stay. Beautiful cabins with private jaccuzzis on the balcony. A surfers beach 10 minutes up the road, a wonderful location.

Would I go back? Most definitely, but I will be asking for an e-mail outlining the per day costs and the total cost of my stay, I recommend this to anyone booking a cabin there.

In the furture I hope the resort updates their brochure and web site to clearly outline the actual pricing structure. At the very least I hope they inform and confirm future client bookings by e-mail or mail. My impression of their hidden holiday price schedule obviously is not favorable for the resort, and it left me feeling as if I was caught in a pre-planned money scam.

30  Thank ClintsSquint