“Peace and Tranquility”
Review of Quail Peak Retreat

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sooke
Quail Peak Retreat
Ranked #12 of 18 Specialty Lodging in Sooke
Victoria, BC
“Peace and Tranquility”
Reviewed November 19, 2008

This is a great little cottage B&B about 45 minutes from Victoria, BC. It has a great view of the ocean and Olympic Mountains and an amazing spa experience with a sauna, hot tub and pool that overlook a forested hill and the ocean. It is a completely self contained cottage and the owners are very hands off - they are pleasant but not always checking up on you as I have experienced in other B&B's. The breakfast wasn't fabulous but there was a full sized kitchen so I cooked when I needed to.

I visited in the off season craving some peace and solitude and it was exactly what I received. A small gem just outside of Victoria.

• Stayed November 2008

1 review from our community

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sooke
Moonlit Cove B&B
#7 of 24 in Sooke
Victoria West
Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort

Been to Quail Peak Retreat? Share your experiences!