We just returned from four days and a wonderful stay at the Auberge du Vieux Foyer. Attentive and friendly service, delicious and beautifully presented dinners, filling breakfasts and cross country skiing from the door were just a few of its great features. A newly finished spa was very welcome after a strenuous day on the trails and the rooms were spotlessly clean if a bit small. We intend to return especially as the price was reasonable.
Location: Canada > Quebec > Val David
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Val David
Price Range: $93 - $141 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Auberge du Vieux Foyer 3.5*
Number of rooms: 51
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halfway between Saint-Sauveur and Mont-Tremblant, Auberge du Vieux Foyer is known for its welcoming atmosphere and fine cuisine. This unique destination in the heart of the Laurentians is synonymous of comfort, relaxation, and gastronomy. Whether you lodge in a room or a chalet, the Auberge promises an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Auberge du Vieux Foyer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Vieux Foyer Hotel Val David
- Auberge Du Vieux Foyer Val David, Quebec