“Desapointment”

Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Val David
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went with my son and his daughter. Did not like what I saw with the food. Some chicken and fries were on counter for at least 20 minutes, not cover at all. The animal was not kept very clean. And the price was different then showing on internet. I did say some when I got there, and the person told me that was not there internet site.

Was not very happy with my visit, lots of money for not to good.

1  Thank bakus_11
Claude R, General Manager at Village du Pere Noel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

We are truly sorry that you were disappointed!

There are over 1600 web sites that list information about us. These sites don't update their information as often as we do. Therefore, it is always possible that they will have outdated information about activities, dates, hours of operation and prices. We urge people considering coming to visit us to check on our website for the correct information.

Would you be kind enough to lead us to the faulty web site? We will definitely ask them to update their information about us.

Thanks!

There are newer reviews for Village du Pere Noel

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had our two granddaughters with us who had a great time. What struck me the most was that this facility is not your regular "tourist money gouging" place. Prices were very reasonable, for example we rented a sleigh for the day for $3.

2  Thank KZFGatineau
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The park is not that big, but very great place to go with young kids 10 and younger, lot of fun in the water slides, staff were good cause i was sliding for mostly an hour with my kid the slides ans noi problem at all.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We came accross this place on our way to the Laurentians and Mount Treblant, so we decided to pop in for a laugh. The girl working at the window gave us excellent customer service. There is a petting zoo area with baby goats, baby sheep, also pony's and many other small cute animals.

However, there is also a live goat on top of a mast, like a pirate, where you purchase a cup of corn and place it in the cup, which is attached to a string, where the goat then pulls on the string up 10 metres, to bring the cup up to himself to eat. I am unsure how long the goat has to endure this, and how comfortable and enjoyable this is for the goat, PETA and your own personal opinion can determine if this possibly constitutes animal cuelty.

In addition the bathroom facilities on site are shockingly 3rd world and are desperately in need of an urgent upgrade (which would be easy for the operators to do, especially with all the $ they make from the admission)

Overall, a great place for kids to spend the day or to pop in for a great laugh on the way to the Laurentians and Mount Treblant.

1  Thank adelaidesurflifesavr
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Love the little-kid friendly waterslides and Santa is amazing. This is the real Santa!! We go a couple of times a year and our kids (2 and 4) LOVE it. It is nice for the parents too - not to big, so you can sit and relax on the nice picnic tables while the kids run and play. Also really like that the cafeteria has salads, sandwiches and other healthy options (or you can bring your own lunch)!