“Wow!”

Kirlian Cafe
Montreal, Canada
“Wow!”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Delightful, splendid. We went there and went back the day after for another dinner with my partner. I'm vegan, raw addict and it was a pleasant surprise.
Congratulations! We'll come back for sure If we're on the road again to Val David. Disappointed you're not settled in Montreal. Perhaps should you think about opening one Kirlian somewhere over here?

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank TheoPuka

Toronto, Canada
“Fresh, healthy and delicious”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I had never been to a vegan or raw food resto before. Went with a group of women, we were all very skeptical. I had the Mango Thai wrap - the wrap itself was made from dried/dehydrated mango and was filled with fresh veggies, and other items. It was sooo good. it came with a side salad with an amazing orange flavoured dressing. I had a half portion for $12, and was full all afternoon! We tasted a few desserts which were all really good, if expensive. The favorite was the chocolate torte. The service is a bit slow as everything is made to order and quite labour intensive. Well worth the wait and slight extra cost for food so fresh, good for you, and good for the planet!!
A little hard to find the resto is in a converted old house with other businesses, right next to the bike path. Indoor and outdoor seating.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank exmontrealgirl
Sainte Agathe des Monts, Canada
“superb!”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

So out of thid world! A fantastic experience, I didn't know what to expect from a raw vegan restaurant, I am such a carnivore. What a surprise! The freshness, originality, beauty, and taste! Truly wonderful! Thank you Kirlian! I'll be back!

• Visited June 2011
val david
“A unique experience with tasty and the most healthy food!”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Kirlian Café is a cosy restaurant next to bike path in a lovely villlage. It serve all organic, raw and living food. The meals are original tasty and cost-quality very reasonable. They also serve home-made chocolate, ice cream and dessert. You can accompany your meals with organic wine and beer. Gluten free and vegan. It is worth the visit!

• Visited October 2010