“Happy to make up my own mind and not follow the reviews!!!”

Viking Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Wawa
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

After reading the reviews while sitting in the parking lot we decided to go in anyway. I am happy we did. The server (Debbie I believe). Was extremely friendly and helpful. Our food didn't take too long to get to us. The portions were huge, a great value for our money. The kids had the pep and cheese pizza. Once they started eating I didn't hear a peep!!! A huge plus!!! Hubby ordered a bacon burger. He's quiet too!!! I ordered the hoagie. Real beef not processed crap. Real cheese. And a really great sandwich. I recommend this place to anyone!!!

There are newer reviews for Viking Restaurant & Tavern

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife, daughter, and best friend stopped in Wawa on our way to White River. We did not have any recommendations for places to eat in Wawa. We saw the restaurant sign and decided to give it a try. The Viking appeared to be a family-owned no frills eatery frequently by the locals. We arrived at the restaurant at 12:55 pm and the restaurant was packed. However, by the time I went to the rest room and returned, we had a table. The server took our drink orders and returned within a reasonable time. The meals took a little longer than normal again due to the large number of people. When the server brought the meals, they were appetizing and hot. I thought the food was reasonably good. The price was also reasonable. We finished our meals and the server gave us the bill but she did not return to our table. It took a while to realize we had to pay at the register. Overall, we were satisfied with our experience and I would recommend it to others looking for a home-style meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very high priced for the food we received. Waitress was really slow. Didn't get refills on our glasses of water.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Went here for lunch. I had a corned beef sandwich; reminded me of something you could find at a gas station. Had trouble getting a coffee refill. There are other choices in town.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Lovely meals for the three of us who wanted meat and veg. Very helpful staff. We would call again.The choice was wide and the salad bar delicious.