“Great service, and always great food!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Wawa
Olds, Canada
“Great service, and always great food!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Service is great here! The food is always good. I even forgot my bag in the restaurant and they mailed it to me!

Visited July 2014

Sudbury, Canada
“Saving Grace”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The only thing that made getting up worth it. Everything you would expect and more. Clean dining area and friendly staff. Wifi worked which was a change from the rest of the city. Definitely would go back.

Burnet, Texas
“Horrid Food, Rude Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

On my road trip around Lake Superior, I keep seeing Tim Horton's, so I thought I'd give it a try. Big mistake. As I approached the counter, I tried to read the menu, but the electronic sign kept interrupting with ads for the new Tim Horton credit card, and the menu kept disappearing. I told the order taker/cashier (high school age male) that I'd never been here before. He said, "Yeah, we hear that a lot." I walked over to read the menu board more closely. When I returned to the register, the young man had been replaced by another employee. (After I ordered, I was told that there was a printed menu. It would have been nice to know that before I tried to read the ever-changing menu board.) Emilie said, "Do you know what you want yet?" I ordered the combo #2 with an unsweetened iced tea. Emilie never asked what side I wanted, therefore I didn't receive one. When I asked if the iced tea had sugar in it, she said, "Yeah, that's all we've got." (I learned the hard way - at a drive-thru - to not just order iced tea in Canada unless you want it with lemon and sugar.) I asked for a Diet Pepsi instead. So she brought me a bottle of Diet Pepsi. I said, "Can I get a glass of ice?" She said, "I can give you ice in a cup." Which is exactly what she did... a little ice in a coffee cup. Really? The sandwich I ordered was dry, with off-tasting cold cuts, wilted lettuce, and a small dollop of mayo. It tasted awful. I won't return to Tim Horton's under any conditions if this is the way guests are typically treated.

• Visited July 2014
Sudbury, Canada
“Busy Place”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

a very busy Tim's..parking is tight & not a lot..a long wait to get a coffee..easy to find and get into..

Visited July 2014
minnesota
“I don't like their donuts. Small and oily looking”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Their coffee is good. I think their muffins are better than their donuts. I did not try any sandwiches. Bathrooms were clean.

Visited June 2014