Wawa Motor Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mystic Isle Motel(Wawa)(Great Value!)
$74
$77
$69
All reviewslog cabinfront desk staffmain buildingcontinental breakfasttim hortonsgeneral store across the streetnice place to visityogurtdecent sizegas stationsnowmobile triphard boiled eggson site restaurantwood stovesteak sandwichliving roomroom was large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was one of the more expensive motels I stayed in but the quality wasn't great. The staff wasn't particularly friendly and blamed the cable company for poor TV reception. I think one could do better elsewhere. Trucks leaving early were a bit noisy. It is close to Tim Hortons and the highway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the last 6 years. It has been the same service, quality and value each time. It is a reliable option with well kept rooms, pleasant staff, an accessible location and a bar/restaurant on site that is open late enough that you can still get a meal if you arrive after 7 or 8pm.

I will continue to stay here, not because it's my favourite hotel, or has the best beds but because I know exactly what I am getting and that is decent quality for a fair price.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Matty H
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We pulled up at 10pm and there was availability for the night, with the storm that has happening there was limited places to stay. Staff were friendly and helpful and our room is large and homely. A bit pricey for a late night stopover but limited choice due to the storms, interior is neat and tidy though a little dated but rooms are clean and well heated.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stopped in without a reservation. They had a couple of rooms left during July of 2012. I was traveling with my wife and 3 daughters. I was pleasantly surprised.

1st clean comfortable rooms. Updated, not a new room in Chicago, but very nice for the middle of Canada.

2nd the restaurant was great. the Bloody Cesar's hit the spot, the food was good, and the wait staff did their job very well. Not overly fancy, but the location and the staff was great.

3rd the value was a home run. I would come back to this place in heart beat if back in the area. These guys are awesome. Not overly fancy, but for what we are dealing with great job.

Thanks again. I would encourage anyone to stop here for the evening.

John

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JMB_RoseCreek_MN
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Having stayed here a couple of times on business, I would recommend it for any type of stay if you are travelling on Highway 17 or elsewhere in the area. The cabin motel units and the regular motel units are both large and pleasant. Overall, the Wawa Motor Motor Inn was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The dining room has a wonderful massive stone fireplace with reasonably-priced good quality food. On an added note of interest, I forgot some clothing in my room on my last stay and the staff were kind enough to send it back to me free of charge.

Room Tip: You will enjoy the lower rustic "log cabin" motel rooms below the main office.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business