“DISGUSTING!!!”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Baie Comeau
NL
“DISGUSTING!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2009

I would not recommend staying at this hotel. There were hairs left in the bathroom, in the shower, on the towels, & found one on our pillow. It was so gross! We had our 3 year old daughter with us and I had to scrub the tub out at 10 o'clock at night for her to have a bath. Then I checked my credit card statement when I got home and they charged us for our stay twice! AND for two different amounts????? My sister had reservations for the next evening and said it was the exact same way in her room.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank chardy1977
Manon F, General Manager at Comfort Inn Baie-Comeau, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear guest:
First I would like to thank you for using TripAdvisor. It is guest feedback that encourages us to improve in areas that did not meet and exeeded expectations. I appreciate you bringing to my attention the unpleaseant experience you had at our hotel.

From your comments, the level of cleaning was clearly not acceptable and we are most embarassed by our performance. As a result of this incident, improved Housekeeping procedures were implemented to ensure that we learn from this opportunity and to reinforce our preventative maintenance targets.

I am sorry to hear that you were billed twice for your stay. If it has not been done already, I would encourage you to contact me or my Assistant General Manager to find out what happened at check-out time and to fnd a solution to this situation. Such feedback is shared and discussed with the team to ensure we learn from, and proavtively address, any service issue.

Again, please accept our apologies for a less than perfect stay and we hope that you will return again for an experience that exeeds all of your expectations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)