“Family”

Atlantic Host Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Bathurst
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The breakfast was very good and prices were excellent, they had a breakfast special each day but the only dislike was that they did not tell us when we were given the menu and some of the group did not see the board out front and paid more for the same dish some had a discounted price.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

After a long day of work and driving it was a welcome relief to arrive after nine pm to check in and find out the restaurant was open for another hour. I had a delicious chicken quesadilla at a very reasonable price and charged it to my room (this is a very convenient way to pay and much appreciated). I also had breakfast in the hotel and the service and food for both meals was top-notch.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have tried quite a few items on the menu, and all were very good. My husband and I go often. The service is super.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Danny burger ??? Famous only If you like a paddy in a bun (is that just a tiny bit if cheese in there ?) covered in a ketchupy tomato pastry slop. With frozen fries. My partner had a hamburger steak with sauce (which developed a skin almost instantly. Must be from a box). Accompanied by tasteless boiled veggies. The more expensive dishes looked more appetizing as I passed other tables. But when the chef shows a lack of passion with some of the lesser offerings , it made me wonder what the rest of the food tasted like.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Traveled for a week around the Gaspe Peninsula where the food was average and very expensive. Headed to New Brunswick and chose to spend a night in Bathurst en route to Prince Edward Island. So glad we did. Found the Atlantic Host restaurant in the AAA Travel guide -- it was outstanding! I ordered the lemon pepper sole which was succulent and the baked potato was so sweet I didn't even need butter. My husband enjoyed a generous portion of fresh seafood over al dente pasta in a really nice alfredo sauce. Our waitress was lovely; she's a native of Bathurst and was pleased that we chose to get to know her town. We left completely satisfied. Oh, and the prices were almost too good to be true especially after what we paid in Gaspe. We highly recommend this restaurant; you won't be disappointed. Well worth it!