“Food hits the spot, staff entertaining, decor most interesting.”
Review of Coffee Stain - CLOSED

Coffee Stain
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I'm a semi-regular at this place and what keeps me coming back is it's location, food and service.
This restaurant is delicious.
The food tastes good too.
I've even made friends with fellow customers and the owners.
The decor is fabulous, with things like horse harnesses to vintage cameras to old lanterns to clocks hanging on the wall. Every time I go I notice something different that's probably been there forever. It screams Bathurst.
The daily specials consistently hit the spot/

1  Thank John R

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This outgoing and friendly couple serves not only one of the best meals in town but offers their own personal touch to being unique with *** exceptional hospitality! --- DELICIOUS Home cook meals that is above average with just the right service at a very reasonable price.... truly enjoy any meal whether breakfast or lunch it is a place that will spice up your taste buds ...... I strongly recommend that you try this fabulous place that holds a special antique touch in décor .... knowing you will certainly enjoy!

1  Thank Gloria C
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A welcome part of my trips to Bathurst. Extremely friendly, and always great home cooked meals. Olga always has a great smile and a suggestion for lunch. Lorne spices up the atmosphere with quick wit and humorous comments. Fast, efficient service, great meals, and very reasonable prices. If this was a pub, it would be like "Cheers". Thanks guys for always allowing me to feel like I am having lunch in your home!

1  Thank surf_seekers
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I loooooooove the coffee stain! The owners, olga and lauren, (sorry if i didnt spell their names right) are amazing. The restaurant is soooooo unique, and the food is freshly homemade. DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The service is also very pleasant. I recommend everyone to go there, if you do, i hope you love it as much as me!

1  Thank Ally O
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I believe that both of the folks who work here are terrific. They find time to be most hospitable and attentive while one waites and busses tables and the other prepares very good comfort foods. The breakfast atmosphere here was an absolute joy.

1  Thank Wayne M