Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites
John's Motel(Bathurst)
Riotel Bonaventure(Bonaventure)
Manoir Hamilton(New Carlisle)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat place to stayattached restaurantrecommend this hotelvery nice hotelwestern hotelsspacious rooma king size bedindoor poolstay there againfitness centerdecent restaurantrecently stayed at the best westerncomfortable environmentample parkinglarge showerfront desk staffin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The plusses of this place: New and clean. Quiet. Excellent kitchen staff for breakfast - they really go out of their way for you.

The minuses of this place: Mattresses are OK but could be better. The A/C was a bit noisy and made a rattling sound at night that woke you up.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Nathalie D, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to commenting on your stay with us. Customer feed back is very important to us. With regards to your comment about our mattress it is protocol threw out all of Best Westerns and with regards to the air conditioner being too loud we had our maintenance take a look at it. We hope to see you in the near future.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I really enjoyed this new hotel in Bathurst. I was visiting for a golf event; the location was ideal in the city centre within minutes of the golf course and other attractions. The staff was friendly, and the service superb. The rooms are well-appointed and the beds very comfortable. It had the added convenience of having a restaurant in the complex offering a nice menu with local flavour. While I didn't use the pool or fitness centre, other guests certainly took advantage of these facilities. I would definitely recommend this property for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,
Thank you for leaving such a great review on our property. We are so glad you hade a very pleasant stay. It is very important to us that our customers are happy at the end of their trip.
We hope on seeing you again very soon!

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great staff and well organized. Room service was excellent and very good breakfast! The hotel is situated downtown which is great to take a nice walk and also offers a nice exercise room and pool. Will definitely returned.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a beautiful review. We are very glad that you had a great day while you were In town. We look forward on having you stay with us again.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Shocked! At how clean this hotel was, how spacious the rooms and at how pleasant and accommodating the staff were. I think I would go back just to stay at this hotel! And I hardly write these reviews but know how beneficial they have been for me in choosing places to stay in my travels.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Nathalie D, Guest Services Representative at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Guest ,

Thank you so much for your nice comment , We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Best Western Plus, You are more then welcome to stay with us whenever you want .
Have yourself a great day

Thanks,

Lisa
Guest Services Representative

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had two recent stays at this location. The staff were above average with a 1 am check in on the first night and extremely helpful on my 2nd night there after a week of black bear hunting. This is a fairly new location and I will be looking forward to my next stay. The restaurant was just open the night of my 2nd stay. Needless with a mixed up order that took over an hour to get out to me. The staff more than handled the issue with a happy customer leaving satisfied. "Merci".

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Nathalie D, Front Desk Representative at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear guest ,
I would like to begin by thanking your for the great review . Costumers satisfaction is one of your top priority here at Best Western Plus. Its great to hear that your stay with us was great . We do hope that you will choose us for your next travel in the future .

Thanks,