All reviews snowmobile trails huge success perfect location my spouse new brunswick catherine waitress business brunch accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service this morning, the brunch was amazing the staff greeted us with smiles and very professional thank you Sasha, Nelcy and Sonya for your service this morning will recommend Danny’s to family and friends

Trip type: Traveled with family
DannysHotel, Manager at Danny's Hotel Suites Event Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the nice review! We are very pleased you enjoyed our buffet and the service you received from Sasha, Nelcy and Sonya!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Went to Danny's for Business meeting so I didn't choose the hotel. What a nice surprise it was when I got there. There was a mix up with the room however Catherine corrected it and up graded me. It was a pleasure to see her every morning for my complimentary breakfast voucher. restaurant has good food and fast service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your nice review! We are very pleased Catherine was there to help you and that you enjoyed our food and service!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I would like to outline the Services given us by your employees. My spouse and I enjoy the breakfast almost every day. Furthermore we want to express our admiration and appreciation of the Service staff. Last year we were served by Lucy, Sonia; these two are so professional and very ready with daily answers to the specials that are offered every day. They make us feel so comfortable...almost home-like atmosphere. They are prompt and never let us wait for our order. They go that extra step after the meal is delivered at the table, to ask if all is OK... We are treated well by Lucy and Sonia and their years of experience really make us comfortable. Thank you

When we enter the front door, we are greeted with a smile and .."good morning' from Catherine, the receptionist. She is a professional and warm lady and so dedicated to her position at Danny's. Her smile and salutation makes us feel welcome. Thank you.

There is also personnel that we appreciate for the dedication to Danny's, to make us feel welcome and comfortable. They are Chloe at the reception and Etsy as a server. Thank you

Thank you also for the owner and his spouse and their newly addition to their family.
Regards

Syd and Therese

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We stayed here for a snowmobile weekend and found this to be a perfect location for our needs. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Our room was great and the restaurant is awesome. Great food and amazing service. The trails are right across the street and we had access to secure indoor parking for our sleds. Our waitress Nelcy was great and the service we received from Victoria was top notch. I would definitely stay here again. This is the spot to stay in Bathurst for a great snowmobile vacation.

Date of stay: January 2020
DannysHotel, Manager at Danny's Hotel Suites Event Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you for the nice review of our Hotel! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and our staff. We look forward to seeing you again! Safe travels!

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here on Christmas Day, December 25, 2019 and my first time staying at Danny’s and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I will definitely be back. The price is amazing for what you get. The Front Desk receptionist (Catherine) was amazing. Checking in was so fast and easy. She was so friendly, kind and professional. She treated us with respect and showed us our business was valuable. The room was beautiful, clean and so relaxing. We got up the next morning to check-out and try the free hot breakfast. Checking out was amazing. Greeted with two beautiful smiles by receptionist again (Catherine) and the waitress from restaurant (Stacy) and asking how our stay was. They was concerned and showed us so much respect. We checked-out and they showed the way to the breakfast are where we got a free hot breakfast for staying there. The breakfast was amazing and so filling. I would eat here anytime. The server (Stacy) was so professional & mannerly. She was all around amazing. She was so friendly, kind and sweet. I would recommend this amazing spot to anyone. I will be back for sure. A great place, great food and great service and great price for what you get. Don’t drive by, without checking it out and see how it feels being treated like royalty by these amazing workers, specially (Catherine & Stacy). ❤️

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
DannysHotel, Responsable des relations publiques at Danny's Hotel Suites Event Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Hello Southbound,

Thank you for your very positive review.
We are delighted that our services have lived up to your expectations. Thank you also for your comments about the staff, we will be sure to pass them on.

Hope to see you again soon in our establishment