All reviews snowmobile trails a great stay great sleep catherine dannys supper accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Thank you to everyone at Danny's for our lovely stay this week.
Catherine and Ashley at the front desk are wonderful.
Pleasant efficient waitresses for breakfast (and how about Catherine doing front desk and waiting on tables Sunday? wow).
Breakfast tasty and a really nice part of the deal.
Friendly, competent cleaning staff and others around the grounds making sure our entire stay was superb. We got a nice little deal for the room by visiting the website for booking.
The gardens are a nice oasis for golfers and golf widows alike.
I will not add my picture of the room since the ones on the site are completely accurate.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DannysHotel, Front Office Manager at Danny's Hotel Suites Event Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Hi edukate50!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such lovely comments. We're pleased to read how you enjoyed our hotel-wide amenities. We strive for greatness and it looks like we're on the right track. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Catherine and the wait staff.

We look forward to your next visit to the Chaleur region and hope you consider Danny's the next time you're out this way. Bring some friends and family the next time!

Reviewed July 19, 2018

We stayed at Danny’s Hotel Suites for 4 days in July, this was the second visit for me and the first for my daughter and 3 grandchildren. We enjoyed the stay very much, the kids were well entertained with the pool and outdoor activities. My daughter visited the gym and was very satisfied. The included breakfast was great, a full sized breakfast. The grounds are beautiful, special mention to Catherine, Jessica, Jenny, Ashley, Lucie, Janick and Roger for helping to make our stay a memorable one. Great team!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
DannysHotel, Front Office Manager at Danny's Hotel Suites Event Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hi LeahDS2018,

Thank you for taking the time to write such lovely comments. We're pleased to see you've enjoyed your stay here with us. Don't be a stranger and be sure to visit us again the next time you're in the Chaleur Region!

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I was there with my neighbour for a turkey supper with all trimmings..
Dressing and cranberry sauce.
I asked for extra vegetables and
Mashed potatoes. This is always my favorite meal. Delicious and
Satisfying. Cold glass of water also.
Good company. Sat in a newly
Renovated comfortable booth
Which is desirable to unwind after
Working hard and want a
Relaxing atmosphere which
Danny's is known for.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
DannysHotel, Front Office Manager at Danny's Hotel Suites Event Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Hi screecher13,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your kind comments. Please come back and visit with us again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

danny inn is a realy nice cozy place all the staff is friendly especially the owner al room are so clean and nice exellent for family,restaurant is awesome good food especially seafood is great!My daugther love to go there it like home !I love it so much am getthing marry there in june good job dannys inn

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you Vicki & Eric for your kind words! We enjoyed having you and family stay with us and hosting your special day. We look forward to many more visits with you in the future!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

Everyone we spoke to was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Very large rooms with comfortable beds. I'm a picky sleeper but had a great sleep. Almost everything was newly renovated and very modern.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
DannysHotel, Front Office Manager at Danny's Hotel Suites Event Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Hi macrae11

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We're pleased to see you enjoyed all of what Danny's has to offer. Please think of us the next time you are visiting the North Shore. We look forward to having you back.