“Delicious Pizza & Fast Delivery”
Review of Louige's Pizza

Louige's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Gander
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On August 15th, 2019, my wife and I ordered from our room a Louis Gee's Pizza for delivery to our Quality Hotel & Suites. The medium 12" Super Special we received was hot and delicious and the delivery person was fast and efficient.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed August 9, 2019

Had a donair with extra sauce and it was so good ...in fact had it wait friends which made it better ...it was everything I thought it would be...you,my

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Can't speak for the pizza, but the donair is fantastic. The amount of food offered was staggering. This took care of two meals for us.

The service was polite and fast and we were soon munching down on some delicious donairs. I would certainly go back.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

First time ordered here from a recommendation. I have no clue how can anyone can rate this place more then 2 for food quality. Ordered a super supreme pizza and medium donair...... unbelievably bad on both counts. The pizza crust was ok, but I think it would have been super if it hadn’t been soggy and cold. The donair was completely bad; got various globs of fat within the meat, it was very cold, almost like straight out of the refrigerator, drenched in cold donair sauce. The meal was completely bad. I wouldn’t go back or order from here ever again. Rating this place more then a 2 tells me people haven’t experienced a real donair. This place is a fail in my book to definitely avoid.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Dropped in for pizza based on reviews. The pizza was good. The impulse buy wings were only ok, but I am not really a wing lover.

Date of visit: January 2019