“Good Food-Home Style”

Lilly's Landing Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Gander
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Riverview, NB
“Good Food-Home Style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had the pork chop dinner with grilled onions, mashed potatoes & carrots. Large portion and tasty, although the carrots were a bit overdone. Friendly waitress and meal arrived quick and hot.

• Visited September 2013

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
“Quick bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We came for a quick bite to eat. Servers were friendly, Food was ok. We had a burger and lasagna. Lasagna had a good taste but too many noodles. For a quick bite and as a time saver I would eat here again

Visited August 2013
Kensington, Prince Edward Island
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Gander the night and asked the front desk of our hotel where the best place to eat would be and they recommended Lilly's Landing. I am glad we decided to try this place. Food was excellent. We were a group of 4 and all meals were wonderful. (Hot hamburger, Hot turkey, Club sandwich and Pork chops). Service was also excellent, always nice to have a waitress with a sense if humour and made us feel very welcome and appreciated our business . If we are ever back in this area again we will return to Lilly's Landing.

• Visited August 2013
Gander, Canada
“Long wait, and so NOT worth it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went here with my boyfriend for a nice supper after hearing great things about the restaurant, we were let down drastically! We were seated at a dirty table, and looking around there were dirty dishes on all the tables and food on the floor. After twenty minutes a waitress finally came and took our order, I had the French Onion Soup for and appetizer and my boyfriend had a Salad. Forty minutes later the food was brought out...my soup tasted like they had been made from dirty socks and the croutons on top was just a piece of bread laying on top and in the bottom of my bowl was a hair. My boyfriend's Salad was soggy and the lettuce tasted like it had been frozen. Needless to say we will no be going back.

• Visited June 2013
Clarenville, Canada
“Bring your snow suit...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Very poor Service, was told to sit down or leave by the waitress while we were determining where we were going to sit. Once we sat down, we were immediately frozen by the a.c vents in the floor pumping out freezing cold air on our legs. Made it very uncomfortable, I had to put my purse on the vent to try and stop freezing to death.
The food was sub par, fries were undercooked and the side of dressing made me choke it was so dry. I won't be going back.

• Visited July 2013