“Souvlaki!”

Spiro's Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were taken to this restaurant by my new employer. He recommended we try the souvlaki which is one of our favorites so we both ordered it. It was fabulous! They had two sizes available so my husband had the two skewers and I had one. It was really nice to be able to order the quantity you can finish. My husband and I both said we would not hesitate to take anyone to this restaurant. Great job Spiro's!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We came into this restaurant today to celebrate a convacation. No one came to our table for almost 10 minutes. After finally getting service food was warm at best we had to locate a server for more drinks. Two of the entrees were cold. They forgot salads and soups. In the end did not charge for the drinks and two meals that were not eaten anyways! When I spoke with the owner he was smug! Poor customer skills never go back.

3  Thank szyds
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great, the service is excellent with friendly staff and great food. The servcie is fast and you are asked many times "if everthing is okay" and you are listened to.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Spiros for many years, never a bad meal.
Always impressed out of town guests with a great dining experience in Lloydminster.

2  Thank Chicki7
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Asked for a recommendation from our server, who waived at the open page of the menu and said "anything over there is good" - thanks for the specifics. Tried the moussaka, which came with Greek salad. For $20 expected it would either blow my mind or be a large portion but was disappointed. Saw some other entres including steaks, which would have been better choices. My co-worker ordered a seafood linguini dish that he indicated was 'good'. Best part of the dinner was trying the Greek beer, Mythos - very tasty.