“Great place to dine”

Spiro's Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have eaten at Spiros over 50 times and everytime I have eaten there it has been great food and great service. Spiro and his family make you feel very welcomed in their restaurant. My all time favorite dish is Maria's favorite and the Lemon rice soup here has got to be the best I have ever tasted If you are visting Lloydminster this is a place you would be very happy to have visited

There are newer reviews for Spiro's Family Restaurant

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My father and i found this gem of a restaurant in LLoydminster. I would highly recommend this establishment for anyone who likes a hearty , delicious meal. The menu is quite extensive so i pondered for a while what to have, i ended up going tfor the NY steak. My father had the ribeye. Very tasty. Also excellent , swift service. I have heard the pizzas are delicious too, but i didn't have any room for that. We will definitley eat there again upon a next visit to Lloydminster.
Robert M

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a Friday night in January for my sister in laws birthday dinner. To start we ordered stuffed mushrooms and saganaki. The mushrooms were delicious, my boyfriend doesn't eat mushrooms but even he loved the stuffing. The saganaki tasted good (I said delicious others said ok) but came with a slice of garlic toast cut in half. For four people and a large amount of cheese two very small pieces of toast were not nearly sufficient. We requested extra bread and the waitress brought out one more small slice. Two people had the Greek ribs which are done with a Greek flavored sauce and they raved about them. One person had lamb souvlaki which he loved. I had the shrimp saganaki on fettuccine, the sauce had a ton of feta and shrimp. The shrimp were cooked perfectly and the whole plate was amazing. The other big downfall of the meal was the service. Our waitress could not be bothered to take empty dishes, to the point she moved empty cups around on the table to make room for plates but never took them. When I flagged her down after 30 minutes to order wine she didn't look at me once when I asked her about the wines and then brought a glass of a red wine (I couldn't tell you which as I had ordered a Pinot Grigio which is white)! I drank the red which was pretty good anyways. It was Saturday night so the restaurant was about 3/4 full but the lack of attention provided by our waitress was not due to the other diners. There was only one wait person who seemed to be enjoying himself and providing good service, we just so happened to overhear him say it was his first night! The food was great so I'm hoping it was just an off night for the service because we'd like to make this a regular place of ours.

1  Thank Saskagirl
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Love this place- best service, best food, absolutely wow! Our waitress did a phenomenal job and made sure the smile stayed on our faces all night! And it's also quite family friendly! I was very impressed with everything Spiro's had to offer

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I'm afraid Spiros has seen better days. From the really crappy wine menu right through my overcooked filet mignon to my defrosted dessert it was sadly lacking in effort. I would not recommend it.

1  Thank Dleeschz