“Terrible everything”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Terrible everything”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I have been to cheers many times and although the service and food at one time could not be beat by any restaurant anywhere, now im afraid to say both are absolutely terrible. My fiance and I went there acouple times not long ago.walked in Grabbed a table and waited 25 minutes then walked out. The place wasnt terribly busy and 3 waitresses walked by us and the proceeded to stand at the bar and chit chat. We were ticked off to say the least. You should not have to hunt someone down for service!!! The other time we eventually got served but the food sucked and we left disappointed again!!! We will never go back!!!! Ever!!!!!

Regina, Canada
“Glacial Service, Awful Food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stopped here for lunch on the way through town. Ordered the chef salad. Food took three quarters of an hour to arrive. When it came, the meat in the salad was sliced up luncheon meat that tasted like it was past due. Couldn't finish it.

Lloydminster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Service”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

ordered for takeout and i was quoted no longer than 30 minutes. Waited inside standing for 45 extra minutes...worst service ever. Lastly, you should have seen the look on the faces when i didn't tip for such the worst service... all they care about is making tips and if i dont tip they treat you like absolute crap. I am done with Cheers Lloydminster for good.

1 Thank Chris H
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We ordered pizza here for our team and it was excellent! It was a great price for delicious food! They delivered to our hotel, the pizza came hot and fresh! They made our team supper most enjoyable!!

Visited December 2012
Vancouver Island
“Food Was Great”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food was great but the service was VERY bad, walked in for fish & chips take out, a lady walked in before me, with both of us standing at the counter, a tall long black haired lady came up to us & took the lady's order, then asked me what I wanted, I told her & she said she would be right back to take my order.Then she served others,walked around with her hand behind her back ignoring me,An other lad then came 15 min later to take my order, never eat there again.

• Visited October 2012