“Food is delicious every time!”

Mr. Bill's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I'm from lloyd and we have been to mr. Bills over 12 times, always a top notch meal! High recommendation

1  Thank Brad832126

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Very satisfied with the overall experience. Reminded me of Tops pizza in medicine hat. Fantastic steak and spaghetti, Souvlaki, calamari and soup.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Mr Bills is one of my favourite places. It has a cozy and friendly atmosphere and the food is delish. Try the lemon rice soup.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I have always loved this restaurant. Every year we go here for my birthday supper. Anything my husband's family is celebrating weer go here as well. The service is great and the food is amazing! I always have the chicken fettuccine Alfredo and it is to for for!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I went here with a coworker as we were passing through. We started with a great plate of Calamari which was as good or better than many of the calamari plates I get in Edmonton. For our mains I got the Chicken Fragolki sandwich and he got a triple decker clubhouse. Both sandwiches were large, worth the money, and tasted great.

If you are passing through Lloydminister and are looking for a place to eat, I'd make sure that this is on the top of your list!