Tripadvisor

Maggie Mae's
Ranked #15 of 116 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tried out the new location for a late lunch. Went as a group of 5 and everybody really enjoyed what they ordered and the portions were large. Nothing at all fancy but certainly no complaints to be had.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed August 30, 2019

I wrote my first review today and figured I may as well do another one while it’s fresh in my mind. My girlfriend and I came for lunch and really enjoyed everything. The service was great and the food was perfect.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Stopped for a lunch on the way though, chose maggies as the parking lot was full at 2pm. When in a town I'm don't know much about I often choose restaurants based on the number of cars in the parking lot and I'm rarely disappointed, this time was no exception. Good home cooked food, hand made burgers, well prepared and tasty. Not a fancy place, just good food for a good price.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

While in Lloydminster for a night, we thought we’d give this cute looking little restaurant a try.
After having to navigate detours and back roads-due to construction, we finally got ourselves parked.
We were very hungry-after all this was 2:00 in the afternoon, and we were ready to eat!
Our first impression was a let down-the business itself looked very nice, but the young lady who greeted us was very surly.
By the time we were ready to order, however, she had an improvement in her demeanour.
The food was tasty, well priced, and came in a timely manner.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank joanneandmelm
Reviewed April 13, 2019

stopped here twice in 2 day trip..food was great and staff was a blast.the food was perfect and atmosphere was kind of countryish..nothing special to say except would stop here again when going thru towm...hot hamburger was perfect for me..

Date of visit: April 2019