“Thank you for AMAZING service~!”

Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Lloydminster
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Janice, and the ladies at the front desk were absolutely fantastic! I deal with many hotels, with my business, and I was so impressed with the customer service!!!
The food in the restaurant was great...however, the service was NOT.

Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Janice M, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. The staff at the front desk do consistently aim to exceed our guest's expectations and I am very pleased to see that they achieved that with you.
I will have a meeting with the Restaurant Manager to discuss the service issues. I do understand how it can occassionally occur if they get a rush however it is not a valid reason for not giving excellent service to our clients.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was in Lloydminster mid February on Business for a couple of Days and stayed at the Days Hotel and it was great!! Front Desk staff were so nice to me when I checked in and used my name a few times!! Good Customer Service is hard to find! I checked into my room and it was in a new tower it seemed and the room was so spacious and clean!
I had eaten Breakfast in the morning and that was typical but the staff had told me the restaurant was getting a face lift very soon and that the menu will be changing and I guess everyone including the people in the City were excited about this….good on you!!!
I went to Dinner in the evening at the Lounge and it was busy but fun!! They have slot machines and large TV’s, the men seemed to enjoy having a beer and watching the game…fun atmosphere!
They were so close to Tim Horton I could walk in the morning…but didn’t cause it was so blasted cold out, but that was nice to have!

Over all great hotel, will be staying there again when I do business in Lloyd.
Thanks to the team at the hotel 

1  Thank EdmotnonTraveller
Janice M, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is joy to read such a positive review of the staff and the hotel. I am very pleased to see that all of our staff met or exceeded your expectaions. We are very excited about the upcoming renovations to our restaurant and menu.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Not my hotel of choice,for a night or to not to bad.As a working individual,this hotel is not the best.Weekends by the pool are loud,screaming etc.Kids running up and down halls.Tavern on main floor,so that can get some roudy at times.Heating system fan is loud,rooms vary.Some worse than others.
Wydham rewards do not apply here when you are corporate and you do not meet certain dollar value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Janice M, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies for not meeting your expectations.
The only time we do not give Wyndham Rewawrds points to a corporate guest is if the company is directly paying for the room. I am not sure if this was what occurred in your case. If you paid for your room please give me a call so that I can correct this immediately.
The weekends are primarily leisure for us and I am afraid that you happened to stay when we had National Championships occurring. Having said this I do hope that your let the front desk know what was occurring so that we could have security more effectively handle the noise situation.
Our Lounge does have Karioke on Friday and Saturday nights and yes sometimes it does get loud.
I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations, When that occurs please ask for a room not on the first floor as the music does not carry upwards.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Trevor D

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Janice M, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Janice M, General Manager at Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013